Monday, August 24, 2009

Update On My Sick Babies.....


When I woke up this morning I had such anxiety over getting the babies up and ready for breafast. I was so afraid that they had gotten worse during the night. Ginger (at the bottom of the pic) and Cecil (in the middle) woke easily, had their bath and began eating right away, which is a great sign however they didn't eat with the same excitment as they usually do. Rosie (top) was buried deep in the coir and she wouldn't come out of her shell, this has never happened before. She continued to stay in her shell through bathtime and after her bath I put her next to their food. Rosie finally came out of her shell and began to eat. This morning they had only greens with their calcium powder, no fruits, tomatoes or veggies. I'm very happy and relieved that they did eat, their eyes are clear (not cloudy) and they did not have a runny nose or bubbles coming out of their mouth. Please continue to pray for them. We have an appointment with the vet at 2:00 and I will let you all know more when we get back home. Thank you for all of your prayers and support!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment