Thursday, August 13, 2009

The First Day!

I was able to leave the babies outside from the time they arrived until now (3:00 pm) its thundering and about to rain. While they were outside I was careful to mist them every hour to make sure the humidity was high for them. They have been asleep since they ate this morning, if you look in their habitat you would think it was empty as all of them are buried in the moss.

Peyton got home from school and Brent and I were able to show him the tortoises, I cant tell you how excited he is to have them. He cant hardly concentrate on his homework thankfully he only has a little bit and will be done in a few minutes.

Stay tuned.......

2 comments:

  1. They are soooooo cute!!!! How big will they get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, Im so glad you checked out my blog. They will get about 14 inches long. They are precious and we already adore them! Call me sometime and you can come over and see them.

    ReplyDelete