Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Feeling Better!!

It's official, the crisis is finally over. I felt much better yesterday but was still a bit cautious. However, today they all got up and were alert with their heads up and didn't seem a bit groggy. When I put them next to their breakfast they ate very well and ate almost all of their food! Rosie, Ginger and Cecil are definitely back to their normal selves and that is a blessing from God! I never in a million years thought that I would get so attached to three little tortoises but it has happened and I will do everything in my power to keep them healthy. I must give an enormous thank you to Gabby who walked me through this frightening ordeal. I have learned so much because of this and I guess as is most everything in life...it is ALL a learning experience!

Rosie in her bath

Ginger in her bath

Cecil just chilling out

Eating Breakfast!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment