Saturday, September 5, 2009

Snack Time For Rosie

Yesterday afternoon Brent and I were sitting by the pool and enjoying the wonderful weather of south Georgia. I went up to check on the babies and Rosie was sun bathing, she was enjoying the early fall afternoon also. I went inside and got her a few mushrooms to have for a snack. It is almost as if she knew I was coming back with a treat for her because she was waiting by the side of her pen looking up to see me. I brought her over to our table and gave her an afternoon treat.....

I see it, I see it, watch out mushroom here I come....

Almost there....

Got it! These things move all over the table, but never fear I used my stealth like abilities to grab it...

With just a little bit of persistence I got my mushroom, whew!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment