Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Growing.....

So last night while lying in bed trying desperately to go to sleep I had a fabulous idea, at the beginning of each month I'm going to post their growth. I know when they are all grown up it will be awesome to see how much they grew each month. I didn't realize how hard it would be to take a picture of them next to a ruler, no one wanted to be still. I'm sure with time I will get better at taking the pictures while they are in motion. I apologize the picture of Rosie's pretty face is a bit blurry, I'm still figuring out this camera as I was not blessed with the technology gene. I hope that you will enjoy watching them grow as I am.
Cecil wouldn't stop moving

Cecil with food all over his face

We are going back to bed, See ya!

Rosie

Rosie enjoyed her breakfast, she is going to save some for later

Ginger

Ginger has a little bit of food on her face, she is a polite eater (believe that if you want to)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment