Monday, September 14, 2009

Loving Life!

Here are some random pictures of the babies, Brent and Peyton. They are growing so fast and we are enjoying them very much. I went away for the weekend and I could not stop talking about the babies and calling Brent to check on them. It was the first time that I left them alone and I am almost embarrassed to say that I was very very worried about the the entire time I was gone. I gave Brent very detailed and explicit directions on how to care for them in my absence and I am proud to say he took excellent care of them.

"Wait, this is my good side"

Just a good picture I had to put it in twice (I messed up and cant figure out how to take it off, lol).
"Heller"
"I love to cuddle"



Right there Peyton that's the perfect spot!
Home Sweet Home

Hmmm...Where is she going?




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment