Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It has been a long time!

Hello Again!!







I know that it has been months since I posted anything about the tortoises. My only excuse is an insanely crazy life.

Rosie, Ginger and Cecil are doing very well. This winter they were very still and mostly just slept and ate. However since it has warmed up and they are outside they are more active than I have ever seen them. Rosie is especially personable and always comes out to see me when I get home from work. Cecil is still the most aggressive of the three always trying to steal someones food. Ginger is the timid laid back one of the bunch.

As you can see in the pictures they have grown some. We are going to move them to a larger tortoise table in the next week or so and they will have plenty of room to groove.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment